An IT Superhero’s Quick
Guide to RMM Software
Remote work has quickly become the new norm and, for IT leaders, this presents a whole new crop of security and logistical challenges. How can you possibly manage and protect all your endpoints when they’re in a hundred different places? Enter RMM software: Your new favorite sidekick.
What is RMM?
is a solution that allows IT pros to manage and monitor endpoints across multiple users. It gives you insight into information like:
• If a user’s antivirus is out of date
• If an asset is underperforming
• If equipment is approaching its end-of-life
69% of managed service providers believe RMM is critical for small-to-medium-sized businesses.1
Who Needs RMM Software?
RMM software is best for IT pros who need to...
• Manage several laptops, servers, and other hardware assets
• Help non-technical remote end-users solve tech issues
• View the status of all devices and machines at once
• Quickly restrict or grant access and permissions
• Take control of endpoints via remote access
• Automate daily tasks to boost efficiency
• Remotely patch vulnerabilities
Basically, it gives you and your team superpowers.
What are the Beneﬁts of RMM?
Five of the top beneﬁts of RMM software include...
1 Arms you with data for more informed decision-making
2 Allows you to monitor everything at once
3 Assists in reducing downtime and lost revenue
4 Promotes improved cybersecurity and compliance
5 Helps you be more proactive and efficient
What to Consider When
Choosing RMM Software
Top three things to consider when selecting your RMM solution:
• Integrations • Customization • User Experience
Success in an Increasingly Remote World
Remote work is here to stay, and it’s crucial your IT is set up to support the new normal. By investing in a reliable RMM software solution, you can ensure you’re prepared for whatever’s next.
Ready For Your New Sidekick?
Learn more about the SherpaDesk and NinjaRMM integration!
SOURCES  Datto 2019 State of the MSP Report